Wednesday 25 August 2010

Look what I found 4

Today, I found out something that had me excited. I haven't been this excited since I found out that Katy Perry was appearing in Gossip Girl... possibly even more!
Pret a portobello has been a favourite of mine for window shopping for a year now, so during my weekly check up I saw a section of the website I hadn't properly explored before. Vintage!
Yes, the online fashion market also has a sweet little supply of cheap, beautiful vintage items!
Hard to pick, but my top 3 items from the website are...
3) This festival cool suede and crochet waistcoat is a shocking bargain for £35.
2) An item that never goes out of fashion is the Chanel jacket, and this Chanel-style tweed blazer with HOT pink trim is FABULOUS for £55.
1) I'm a big supporter of the flirty, frivolous fifties shapes so this a-line skirt is a clear winner for me. Although the summer's pretty much over for us Brits, this is another timeless piece that will last for many summers to come. The fact that it's only £35 makes it impossible for me to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment