Tuesday 24 August 2010

An update of some boring outfits...

My wardrobe at the moment is starting to lean too far towards 'comfy' and away from 'cool' for a range of viable excuses...
Firstly, I got THE WORST cold... I didn't even want to get out of bed, let alone go out! But I decided to bite the bullet, scrape my hair back and (SHOCK HORROR) change out of my pajamas and into this cool, super comfy vintage aran jumper, bought from Goodwood. This isn't necessarily the most flattering outfit, but it's like the chicken soup of outfits: massive warm jumper, soft leggings and slipper-style ballet shoes. Plus the amazing bag! I love it so much, I'm using it without the strap, but it can be made into a cross-body bag. It's superbly made of sumptuous leather and makes me feel like I'm carrying an it bag!

Arghhh sorry, different computer... can't work out how to rotate pictures!


Next, I went camping. Yeah, you'd think my family would have had enough after 2 weeks in France and the Vintage at Goodwood weekend but NO!
Actually, it was a lot of fun despite the stormy (yes, stormy!) weather and the fact the wind destroyed 50% of our camping utilities...
But not exactly the best opportunity for a glamourous outfit. The varsity jacket is vintage from a fashion fair. (impressive, right?!) The crop top is Max C, bought from the Clothes Show London. I love this minty green colour, I have a great dress in this colour which I'll show off as soon as possible! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment